The world’s road transport organisation (IRU) traditionally awarded the best road transport drivers with diplomas and medals. The awards were given to the drivers who popularize the profession with their example, are loyal to their companies and whose activities contribute to improving road safety and creating a positive image of the driver’s profession.
- have at least 20 years of professional experience;
- have continuous work experience in one company – at least 5 years;
- drive at least 1 million kilometers on international or domestic routes;
- over the past 20 years, did not have serious accidents in which people were injured;
- did not have violations of traffic rules, customs rules, as well as administrative offenses for the past 5 years.