The ECO League is a motivational program for drivers of Girteka Logistics that encourages safe and economical driving. The ECO League consists of four qualifying groups that demonstrate the professionalism of drivers.
Drivers will be judged by their driving style according to a set of parameters including:
ECO league rules:
- Two seasons a year: Season One: 1st July – 31st December; Season Two: 1st January – 30th June.
- Only drivers who have passed their ECO training can take part in the League.
- Drivers compete only within their group which is based on their fleet (ie: EU/SK/DF/NOR/RU).
- Everyone has the opportunity to rise from the lower qualification group and vice versa.
- Drivers will be informed about their personal ECO driving results every week.
* Trip day coefficient depends on the number of days worked in the League period (max coefficient is 1.0).