Girteka Logistics strives to be the leading user of intermodal services in Europe, and to take full advantage of this environmentally friendly service.
We see a number of strong benefits in using intermodal services, they are:
- Reduction in CO2 emissions
- Optimization of traffic flows
- Increasing road safety
- Avoiding congested roads
We see that intermodal services represent an economic and environmentally-friendly solution for long-distance FTL transports.
We have already integrated a number of intermodal railway lines in our daily business, connecting Spain to Luxembourg, the industrial part of Germany to Italy and Austria, to Scandinavia through rail and main ferry ports, Great Britain to Italy and Spain, Netherlands to Poland and Lithuania.
Girteka Logistics offers our clients the best possible Intermodal solutions across Europe and Scandinavia, based on their needs and our experience and knowledge.
Multimodal Sea Freight Services
We use our knowledge and expertise to organize sea freight services worldwide. We ensure your goods safely reach their destination.
- FCL cargo import and export
- Various cargo transportation schemes (multimodal container transportation – by land, sea and rail)
- Container transportation of various types and sizes along with diverse INCOTERMS conditions
- Checking shipping documents
- Cargo tracking during transportation
- Working with shipping lines and logistics partners worldwide
- Providing container insulation services for the transportation of temperature-sensitive cargo
OUR TOP DIRECTIONS