DIRECT MARKETING PRIVACY NOTICE
Direct marketing performed by Girteka Group companies, specified in the Annex No1, consists of:
- news, commercial offers and surveys by e-mail;
- news, commercial offers and surveys by phone.
The legal basis for personal data processing is the consent given by a person for their personal data processing for direct marketing purposes.
The following personal data is provided by a person and is processed for direct marketing purposes: the person’s name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, and company name.
For direct marketing purposes, the collected personal data can be processed for 2 (two) years following the receipt of consent.
The person who has given the consent always has the right to unsubscribe to all or part of the direct marketing offers at any time. This can be done by clicking on the link in the newsletter/offer received, which allows to opt out of receiving all or part of the direct marketing offers. It is also possible to unsubscribe from direct marketing offers by writing an email to email@example.com. Declining direct marketing offers does not have negative consequences, only that the relevant offers, news, or other direct marketing information will no longer be provided in the future.
Consent withdrawal does not affect the processing and outcomes of personal data already carried out prior to the consent withdrawal or the declaration of non-consent to direct marketing.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- to be aware of the processing of your personal data;
- to access the personal data we processing about you;
- to require rectification of any incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete data;
- to require limitations on data processing activities;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data where the processing of personal data is based on legitimate interest;
- to request the deletion of personal data (if you withdraw your consent);
- the right to data portability;
- to withdraw your consent at any time (when personal data are processed on the basis of consent);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory institution, whose contacts can be found at vdai.lrv.lt.
If you intend to exercise your rights, contact Girteka by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, presenting your specific request in detail.
Annex No. 1 – the list of companies – data controllers:
- UAB Girteka Europe West, company code: 306167436, address: Laisves ave. 36, LT-04340Vilnius, Lietuva;
- UAB Girteka Nordic, company code: 300569015, address: Laisves ave. 36, LT-04340 Vilnius, Lietuva;