What is the purpose of this privacy notice?
When you notify us of a possible violation, if the notification is not anonymous, you provide us with your personal data. Therefore, you have the right to know why and how your personal data is processed.
Your provided personal data are processed for these purposes:
- Implement the obligations stipulated by the Law on Whistleblowing.
- Examine your submitted report.
- Ensure the implementation of possible legal requirements.
Legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Legal obligation (EU General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter – GDPR) 6 Art. 1 c p.)
- Legitimate interest (GDPR 6 Art. 1 f p.)
Possible recipients of your personal data:
Data processors providing IT administration and maintenance services;
Law enforcement authorities (if required by law).
Are the personal data provided by you transferred to third countries (outside the EU or EEC)?
Your personal data is not transferred to third countries (outside the EU or EEC).
However, if the need arises, we can only do so by ensuring an adequate level of protection and implementing mandatory legal obligations.
Personal data will be stored:
Personal data will be stored for 3 years from the date of notification.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
– to be aware of the processing of your personal data;
– to access the personal data we processing about you;
– to require rectification of any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
– to require limitations on data processing activities;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory institution, whose contacts can be found at vdai.lrv.lt.
Where can you apply for the exercise of your rights?
If you intend to exercise your rights, contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.